December is a festive month at the Lëtzebuerg City Museum. There will be artistic activities, laughter and conviviality. Starting with the museum's youngest visitors, everyone will have their…
The visit now follows new visiting rules adapted to the current health situation:
- wearing of the mouth mask is mandatory
- limitation of the number of visitors admitted simultaneously (30 at the Villa Vauban, 40 at the Lëtzebuerg City Museum)
- maintaining the safety distance of 2 m
- limitation of the number of persons in the elevators
- provision of disinfectant gel at the entrance/exit of museums
- locker rooms and lockers unavailable
We will remain active online, and offer virtual tours of the current exhibitions:
You can visit the permanent exhibition «The Luxembourg Story. More than 1000 years of urban history» as well as the recent temporary exhibitions «Ons Schueberfouer. A fair like no other» and «Schwaarz Konscht. The imagery of 16th- to 19th-century firebacks» .
You can also visit the Muerbelsmillen, a former mustard factory.